Terms and Conditions
2. When Colislinn House issues a written confirmation to you, this signifies that we have entered into a contract with you, which is subject to these conditions. Should you wish to cancel after a confirmation has been issued, then this is treated as a booking and Clause 1 applies. Should you wish to change the date of the holiday we will make every effort to arrange this but cannot guarantee alternative dates.
3. Colislinn House reserves the right to refuse accommodation in certain circumstances. In no circumstances may the number of people occupying the property exceed the number stated in the brochure, unless agreed in advance and in writing. if the composition of the party changes after the booking has been made, we must be advised and agree to the change. Colislinn House reserves the right to refuse entry or terminate the hire without notice if this condition is not observed, or refuse to hand over the property to any person who, in the owner’s opinion, is not suitable to take charge. In such cases, Colislinn House shall not accept responsibility or liability for such refusal or termination.
4. The Client agrees to keep the property and all the fitments, furniture, equipment and other contents in or on the property in the like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let and will make good any damage, breakage or loss that may occur during the period of the holiday let. The property and all fitments, furniture, utensils and equipment etc., must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the conclusion of the period of the holiday let.
5. Unless otherwise stated, up to a maximum of two pets are accepted. Pets must be under strict control and never left unattended in the property. Pets are not allowed on the chairs or beds and should be exercised outside the garden. Pet owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet and for removing all dog hairs, etc, before leaving. The owner reserves the right to charge for any cleaning inside or outside the property made necessary by the pet.
6. The rent of the property includes rates and telephone rental. The client will be responsible for all charges for electricity, solid fuel and oil supplied and all telephone calls during the holiday let.
7. The week’s rental normally runs from Saturday 4 p.m. to Saturday 10 a.m. unless specifically arranged and agreed otherwise.
8. Confirmation of a booking by Colislinn House will be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions and a confirmation of the details and conditions supplied at the time of booking. The Client warrants that he/she is authorised to agree to the Colislinn House’s conditions, is acting on behalf of all persons including those substituted or added at a later date and must be one of the property occupants on each night booked. The Client is responsible for ensuring that all persons occupying the property comply with all the conditions in all respects. Colislinn House is occupied strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the property after the end of the holiday period booked exists for the Client or for any other person or persons who occupy the property. All persons will vacate the property at the conclusion of the period of the holiday.